Weekdays 8:30am – 5:00pm & Saturdays 9am – 12pm
OTHER OPEN HOURS
OPEN Friday 19th April 9am – 1pm (public holiday)
CLOSED Monday 22nd April
OPEN Thursday 25th April 8:15am – 1pm (public holiday)
*Please note that our usual open hours on Saturdays are 8am – 1pm
Influenza and COVID-19 Vaccination bookings are now available. Please book online or using the HotDoc app for smartphones.
Please continue to book ahead for all routine health care appointments including repeat scripts.
No Matter What
For Safety & Health in Esperance
Fully accredited private general practice Est. 1979
Banksia Medical & Health team are passionate about providing comprehensive, quality care for the whole community.
Please note that there may be out-of-pocket costs for consultations and procedures.
Bulk billing is available for certain types of services or at your Doctor’s discretion.
Discounts and flexible payment options are available.
Banksia Medical & Health is now offering obstetric (pregnancy & delivery) services with Dr Aidan Hendry.
Making a Booking
Appointments can be booked by calling our friendly reception team on (08) 9071 1511.
*Our practice runs on a booking system.
There are emergency appointments reserved for each day of the week. These appointments cannot be booked ahead of time.
In the event that we are fully booked, we run a daily cancellation list. Please note that the cancellation list does not roll over to the next day, so we encourage patients to call back again the next day if required.
After Hours Services
Esperance Hospital Emergency Department, Hick St.
Healthdirect 1800 022 222 (for free 24/7 medical advice by phone)
- Pathology/Blood Collection
- Men’s and Women’s Health Checks
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Skin cancer/mole checks
- Chronic Disease Management
- Various Health Assessments
- Wound Care & Removal of Sutures
- Injections & Vaccinations
- Medicinal Cannabis (CBD/THC oil) prescribing Doctors
- Pre-Employment & Rail Medicals
- Drug & Alcohol Screening
- On-Site Random & Accident Response
- AS/NZS 4308/4760/3547
- Work Cover Audiometry (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- ECG & Spirometry
- Q Fever Testing and Vaccination
- Medicals including Driving & Insurance
- Quality Workers Compensation Care & Advice