Member of the Nutrition Society of Australia and Nutrition Australia
Danica has a strong passion for nutrition and helping the community. Danica was an elite level swimmer for 10 years and her passion from nutrition stemmed from working with nutritionists throughout her career. She achieved her Graduate Certificate of Human Nutrition in 2020 and is due to graduate with her Master of Human Nutrition is 2022. She believes in realistic, sustainable and highly individualised nutrition strategies to help her clients to achieve their goals.
Initial appointments: 1 hour
Subsequent appointments: 30 minutes.
New and existing clients are welcome.
Self-referrals are accepted. Please note that Medicare benefits are not available for this service.
What to expect – Initial Appointment:
- Body scan (weight, bone density, body fat % etc…)
- Discuss your goals and objectives, current limitations, budget, current eating habits, food preferences and lifestyle factors.
- Education about label reading, grocery store navigation, portion sizes and food groups.
- An individualised plan to get started on your nutrition journey
- Any information you may need to get started, recipes, product recommendations, supplement information etc…
What to expect – 1st Subsequent Appointment
- Thorough analysis and feedback on your current eating habits
- Tailored nutrition plan based on your individual needs, goals, budget, limitations and assessment of your 3-day food diary
- Body scan progress assessment
- Further education support based on your individual requirements
|Nutrition Consultation Fees|
|Appointment Type||Standard Fee||Discounted Fee|
We encourage our clients to use MyFitness Pal app to track their meals.